Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunny day...

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather we are having just now. I'm making the most of the Sunday sun as I missed it yesterday. I was indoors for the whole day..... but for the very best of reasons.

My Mablethorpe ladies came over yesterday for our monthly stamp class and we had lots of fun with the colours from the Brights Collection and a new stamp set called Mixed Bunch. This set comes with a matching punch so makes putting cards together that much easier.

I kept the designs of the cards simple to let the stamp set shine.






 I normally shy away from the brighter colours but I turned to my trusty Colour Coach (available for only £13.50) to help me put the colours together and just knew that they would work.

A huge Thank you to Mary for keeping me laughing throughout the day!

Till next time... Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. They're fabby!!! You did a wonderful job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last colorful flower one is my favorite! You did a great job on these! :0)

    I'm your newest follower, and found you through the Linkedin blog address swap... VERY cute blog! I'd love it it you visit me at mine: http://ascrapoftime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete