Tuesday 1 May 2012

Summer Mini Blog Hop

Hopefully the Start of May will bring with it some good weather but in the mean time the girls over at In Love With Stamping have put together a blog hop to get you in the mood.

Today is the first day of the Summer Mini Catalogue. This has been introduced to the UK this year so it's an exciting time for all us demo's as we get to offer you loads more product.

So grab yourself a cuppa and get ready to see some gorgeous projects using all new products.
Aplogies for the shadows but the sun has been shining all day long for once!



These 3 cards are all made using stamps from the set OPEN SEA which, being a mermaid, is my favourite and so handy to use when designing cards for men which I know can be a struggle sometimes lol. The last card uses the new EDGELITS which also have  co-ordinating embossing folders.

Next is a desk caddy with notelets using TEA SHOPPE... It's amazing how many times I think I should send a quick note of thanks or thinking of you and I never have a card to hand. Well now I have. The caddy holds 6 cards and envelopes.

 I saw the design for this caddy over on an American demos blog and she had filled it with hot choc. It's a simple but effective design and just perfect for these little 10cm x10cm notelets.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and enjoy the rest of our blog hop.
This is the start of group 2 so from here you will hop on over to carolyn who I know has some gorgeous offerings for you.
The end of group 2 can be found here where the talented Vicky has some lovely things to show you.

To hop on over to group 1 you need to go here. Have a great time and don't forget to leave some comment love so we know what you think of the new goodies.

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work!!! You've outdone yourself with all these brilliant pieces of art! Just fabby!

    Of course, I'm sure it's all due to the uncommon support you've received from your upline, and not your own natural, artistic talents. {sarcasm off}

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY !!! love the mens cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Emily. I am convinced i do need this stamp set now.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Emily. Love your Tea Shoppe set. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects Emily. The more I sea the boat set the more I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous projects. I need to get that Nautical stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love the open sea cards - my favourite set of stamps from the mini!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards - I love the Open Sea and now need to get Tea Shoppe set too. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards, love them all and what a fab caddy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards and definately perfect for the guys. I particularly love the top 2. I really really like the notelet caddy. Would it be possible to have the instructions to make it please. Thank you love Bex cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards for the men in our lives :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super projects Emily :) great to see what different people do with the same products :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards - I like the caddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. *Waves hello*

    I came over from Jeannie's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that desk caddy! The masculine cards are really well done too but that desk caddy is going on my must CASE list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really great cards Emily and the tea shoppe caddy is very cute. x

    ReplyDelete