Wednesday 5 April 2017

Almost time to say goodbye...




Good morning... As I write Stampin' UP! demos across the world are beginning their travels to On Stage. Its the time of year when we all get together in locations across the globe to meet, craft and yes a little business gets thrown in too lol.

In our house we make it a rule not to both be out of the country at the same time so as the Nutty one is currently serving with the RAF in sunny USA I get to stay here and hold the fort.... which sadly means I'm missing all the hugs and fun with my fellow European Demo's In Amsterdam! 

Something else I'm missing, well going to miss are the fabulous 2015-2017 In Colours...
These colours have been my crafting companions for the last 2 years and like when any group breaks up there are some I will miss more than others...

Tip Top Taupe has been my go to when ever I needed a neutral with a little extra!
Watermelon Wonder, a little bit of sassy in the world of orange, although some say pink!
Mint Macaron... Everyone's favourite group member and going to be missed by so many! 
Cucumber Crush... The one that always takes a while to connect to but when you do, boy does it fit right in!
Delightful Dijon... A fabulous cheeky little yellow with so much personality!

I have to say I'm going to miss them all but Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron are going to leave a big hole in my crafting world.

Which one are you going to miss the most and why???

Post your comments and I will choose a winner to receive a little goody bag of their favourite colour so you don't have to be sad for too long lol.

As always if there is anything you need then I suggest you head on over to my shop but beware these colours will sell out fast and may not be around for much longer


No comments:

Post a Comment