Tuesday 25 April 2017

Tidy Up Tuesday


Hello.... 

It's getting the to the time of the year when demo's across the world start going through all their stamps, papers and accessories and retiring some much loved items. Fear not though it's all in a good cause as we prepare for all the lovely new goodies about to be revealed when the Annual Stampin' UP! catalogue is released. 
For demos this is on May 2nd and for customers just a short while later on June 1st.

With that in mind and the state of my craft room as I begin the cull I thought it might be nice to share with you how I store all my goodies in a feature called Tidy Up Tuesday!

I'm one of life's tidy crafters although by no means perfect. I aim over the next few weeks on a Tuesday to show you how I do things and sometimes even how I aspire to do things starting with the staple of our craft STAMPS!  


This shelf sits on my desk to the right hand side and holds all my current annual stamps. They are all in alphabetical order and its easy to slide a new set in without too much bother. They are all with in arms reach and I can see exactly what I have.

When it comes to sets from the Seasonal, Occasional and Sale-a-Bration catalogues I keep them on a separate shelf above my current sets. This means I can easily identify which catalogue they came from and if they carry over into  the annual catalogue then I move them to the currents shelves.

 Just to the right of my desk and slightly out of eyeline and on a staggered system are my retired sets. I don't keep all my retired sets but some I just can't part with and I use in my personal crafting.



The back row has sets from previous years which have retired and as you can see have a red dot on them. This is to make them easy to identify as retired when I am using them. 



On the front row are the sets which are about to retire but are current till 31st May. I will go through these over the next few days and decide which will earn a red dot and which will go in my sale box. 

Some years its an easier task than others lol!

Pop back next week when I will show you how I deal with all the beautiful papers we have to play with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment