Thursday 27 April 2017

Winter wishes???


Helloooo...

I wanted to share with you one of the cards from last nights Christmas club. Yes I know I said it- the dreaded 'C' word left my lips and as we head towards warmer(?) days my thoughts turned to bare trees and snow.


I run this club every year and it's one of my more popular events.We gather once a month for a couple of hours and make 10 cards. I design 2 cards and everyone gets to make 5 of each.  

This card was inspired by one I saw on pintrest, Sorry no original poster was found but if parts of this card look familiar to you then Thank You x

I used the retired set Thoughtful branches and combined it with the Stitched Framelits and the gently Falling embossing folder both of which are here to stay!

Thank you for popping by



No comments:

Post a Comment