Tuesday 28 March 2017

Swirly Scribbles Poppies...


Helloooooo....

I took some time away from a wedding stationary order this morning to enjoy time scrapping with a friend. We both have very different projects to work on but it was nice to have some company in the studio while we created. 

I have wanted to scrap these pictures for a few months and I'm so pleased I did. 


When I'm not busy with my craft business and prepping for classes I spend some of my time raising funds for our local Poppy Appeal. I have been connected to the RAF my whole life and love being able to give something back. 
These photos were taken during Remembrance last November and are of the display we put up in our local store to raise awareness and funds. 

I love the versatility of our stamps and dies and this is one of those times I'm grateful for that.

I used Swirly Scribbles Dies to create the red part of the poppy, the 3/4 circle punch for the centre and the leaf from the Flower Fair framelits. I'm sure you will agree its a very modern looking poppy but works well with the layout


Here is a close up of the Poppy with the leaf of course in the 11 o'clock position.
Hope you enjoyed today's offering.


No comments:

Post a Comment