Monday 19 January 2015

Stampin Up Swaps

Hello....

I hope you all had a good weekend? I spent most of Saturday preparing the last bits for a display I was doing at our team training in Peterborough yesterday.

I belong to a very large, very generous and very talented team called the Passionettes and as many as possible get together every 3 months to swap ideas, talk a little business but mostly have fun and craft together.

 I want to share with you my swap.
Each time Demo's get together we swap ideas and projects, usually card fronts, as a way of building up samples with lots of different styles.

Here is mine....




I used Bermuda Bay and Smokey Slate as my colour combination and a couple of old favourite stamps sets, Gorgeous Grunge and Hardwood, to create the background. 
The Banner Punch along with the small heart from the Owl Builder make cute bunting and the main image is from the set BIG DAY which you can earn for FREE with a purchase of £45.

All items used to make this card can be bought HERE in my online shop and will earn you a FREE SAB item of your choice.


This time I was asked by my upline the lovely Monica if I would do a display table and showcase just one product to the rest of the team.

I choose the Celebrate Today bundle from the new Spring/Summer Seasonal catalogue which has just launched. I will be back with photo's from the display tomorrow and will be following up with close ups of some of the projects on display later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment