Tuesday 20 January 2015

Celebrate Today...



Hello.....

As promised I am back with some of the display items I made for team training at the weekend.

Those who know me will know I am not very good when it comes to using the brighter colours in the Stampin' UP! colour families so I really had to push myself with this one. To ease me into the process I used a style of card called Card in a Box. 
I find it helps when working out of your comfort zone to fall back on something you know is tried and tested. 


I used Tempting Turquoise for my base and then just played about with all the bright colours till I found what worked for me. The beauty of Stampin' UP!  is that they have taken the hard work out of combining colours for you. As soon as I decided on my base colour I knew that if I kept to the colours in the Bright family they would all work together.

If you would like instructions on how to make this type of card then there is a fabulous video by the talented Monica Gale just HERE showing you how to create the basic box. All you need then is to let your imagination run riot!

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment