Friday 23 January 2015

Celebrate Baby...

Hello..... 

There is always something so special about a new baby card. Of all the cards I make I think I enjoy these the most. 

This is another of the cards I had on display at team training last Sunday.


I used the ever versatile Hardwood for the background. Stamped in Crumb Cake it gives a soft background for the main image. I used the balloon from Stampin' UP!'s Celebrate Today stamp set. 
Here is a close up of the balloon and the linen thread bow and string I popped on. It's always nice to give cards texture and with this one it needed movement too as the balloon is supposed to be flying high to celebrate the new arrival.


Here you can see that I have left the string free between the balloon and the button to give some movement to the card.


Right I am off to enjoy my first cuppa  of the year at the fabulous Lady B's Cupcakery. I always find inspiration in there so pop back to see what I am inspired to create next.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment