Monday 12 January 2015

Flutterby Butterfly....

Hello....

Don't you just love it when new goodies land in your lap? Even better when those new goodies are brought to your door by a man who knows just how urgently you need them. My Mr Brown (UPS) knew this was an extra special delivery and not only did he deliver early he made me top of his list! Now that's service lol

New goodies are always important but even more so when they are this delicious. 

This card features new dies and 2 new stamp sets.

The tulips are stamped using the new Love is Kindness stamp. A single stamp which just oozes spring and the background uses the honeycomb from Butterfly Basics, which is a glorious collection of stamps.


A little bit of gentle colouring with my blender pens and ink pads and I have a bunch of tulips to last me all year.

I used Vellum to die cut this adorable butterfly and she is a real beauty. This is the middle die of a set of 3 and the smallest has a stamp to match in the Butterfly Basics stamp set. 


A close up of  the background to my card which was done with the honeycomb stamp I mentioned earlier.

I hope this brings a little spring into your day especially on a grey day like I have here by the sea.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment