Tuesday 19 February 2013

So she did...

Sometimes in life you just have to believe in yourself and do what you need to do.... So I am! Watch this space for further details
Can you see the little bit of bling on the word 'Believed'?... Well it was the finishing touch to this little card inspired by one I have seen out in blog land. There have been so many cards all showing the 'Chalkboard Embossing Effect' but I was really inspired when I saw this one

Now mine is now where near as fancy but I just love how the card is shaped like an easel and now I have tried the technique I'm sure I will be 'fancying' up my cards a little more.

Doesn't the shape of the card add a little something extra? 
I'm sure we all know someone for whom this sentiment is just perfect. I have just the person in mind to send this too. 

If you would like to know more about this technique or any other Stamping techniques then please get in touch and I will do my best to help you. 

.......I believe I can and so I will....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment