Sunday 3 February 2013

Passionettes Spring/Summer Blog Hop

Good Morning and welcome to the Passionettes Spring/Summer Blog Hop.... 

We have joined together to show you the new seasonal catalogue and some projects that can be made. We have split the catalogue into page groups and this way you get to see the whole range of products.

The hop starts here with some lovely projects by Vicky.
If you started at the beginning of the hop then you will have come to me via the lovely and talented Teriscraftspot 

I hope you have a cuppa in hand as this has to be the picture heaviest post I have ever done lol. I fell in love with the items on pages 10-13 as soon as I saw the new Catalogue and just new I would be in heaven creating with them. 
I started with the scrapbook page below and just loved how the details were all there for you from the Artisan Embellishment kit.  
 As you can see I got quite carried away and anything lying around became fair game to alter!
 Here are some close ups of the details in each project.... This little frame was easily altered using a small section of More Amore Speciality DSP and a button with ribbon tails from the Artisan Embellishment Kit, both on page 10 of the catalogue.
 Here is the button in detail and as you can see it has the most fantastic raised detail.
 Another button from the kit this time and its used to decorate the seam binding which is also in the Kit to form a band to hold the note book together. I don't know about you but I always love to have a pretty note book to hand.
 Here is the scrapbook page... I wanted to keep it simple to showcase the lovely detail so the layout and background are fairly straight forward. a little spritzing gives life to the base layer without detracting from the accent pieces.
 As you can see the DSP flags have the edges curled slightly to create depth and movement as well as showing of the second side to the DSP.
 Grouping together a few embellishments from the kit adds the finishing touch and I just love how the buttons are flat backed to allow for building up.
 A matching card was a must and here I have allowed the papers to shine. A ribbon flag using the new Two-Tone ribbon in Basic Gray/Basic Black works to give a place to anchor the new Designer Builder Brads.
 As you can see the detail on these brads is superb. Each brad comes with an Epoxy bubble to place in the centre to highlight the deatil underneath. these co-ordinate so will with all of out tiny stamps.
 It was also just the right size for as little heart I punched from one of the sheets of DSP.
 Another heart here from the DSP was hand cut to replace the 'o' in love. A single rhinestone adds a touch of sparkle.
 To finish off the ensemble I used half a sheet of More Amore Speciality DPS to create this cute  little gift bag. Another length of the seam binding formed the handle and the bag was finished off with one of the paper roses and a 'ticket' from the Artisan Embellishment Kit.
 Here you can see the soft colouring on the edges of the paper rose.

I hope you like the projects featured here. All the items used can be found on Pages 10 - 13 of the New Spring Summer Seasonal Catalogue. I had so much left over that I plan on making some more items to co-ordinate so be sure to pop back soon to see what else can be created using these gorgeous goodies.

Now you need to hop on over to see Magda and the lovely projects she has for you. 

Happy Hopping x 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Emily xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily... These are simply stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects! Thanks for sharing.
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects Emily! I can't wait to get my hands on this kit :) Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all, and more for my wish list x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you've done with the sets...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy Emily.... These are all stunning projects... Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects, so inspiring thanks - www.vonniesworld.co.uk/blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been so busy I LOVE all the altered items but that cute gift bag is just fabulous. Thank you for support and for taking part M xx

    ReplyDelete