Friday 15 February 2013

Sneak peeks...


Happy Friday everyone....
I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I have a full class tomorrow so thought I would show you a sneak peek of one of the projects the lovely ladies will be enjoying.
This is just one part of the afternoons crafting and I will be posting early next week to show you the finished article and also the versions made by the ladies. 

The morning will feature something entirely different and due to demand for class spaces I will be running this one again and still have a couple of slots left if you are interested.
Mr Brown has been making a regular appearance at my house in the last couple of weeks as cardstock and stamp sets are being delivered ready for the retreat weekend. I still have space for a couple more if anyone is interested but I will need to know by the end of next week so I can order your FREE stamp set.

Enjoy a lovely weekend all and remember to let me know you have been by. It's always nice to know if someone stopped by


No comments:

Post a Comment