Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sign Up to Stampin' UP!



Almost 4 years ago I took a big decision in my life and decided to turn my Papercrafting hobby into my work.
Never did I imagine when I signed up to Stampin' UP! I would not only fulfill this dream but I would help others too and it would also bring some wonderful people into my life. 

Stampin' UP! are offering 2 great ways to join the team. 

Firstly there is the regular £99 kit which gets you £130 of product plus a business starter pack or for a LIMITED TIME  the option to join for just £50. 
With this option you get £55 worth of product which you still get to choose yourself and a business pack.

You don't have to join Stampin' UP! to run a business. There are many options available to you as a Demo.

* Discount Demonstrator – Likes the idea of buying stamps and products for personal use or at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family
* Short-Term Demonstrator – Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when goal is reached
* Hobby Demonstrator – Loves doing workshops (parties) and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or not at all other months.
* Seasonal Demonstrator – Works hard at business during September, October and November doing workshops (parties) for seasonal money. Maintains minimum sales during the rest of the year.
* Stay-at-home Mum (or Dad) Demonstrator – Wants to stay at home with your children and make some extra money working hours around the family
* Career Demonstrator – Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long term career potential. Pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder. Regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators, works at their business in a consistent manner.

If you would like to know more about how to join my team then please contact me using the Contact me button on the right hand side. 
If you know this is the deal for you then please use the Join Now button at the top right. 

I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment