Monday 26 May 2014

Stampin' Up! training...

Last weekend I was at Stampin' UP! Regional training in Telford with over 300 other Demo's. All as excited as me to be there and all keen to show off their creative side.

With all the lovely weather we have been having recently and a commission to make some pieces to decorate the window of my favourite Cupcakery,  my mind had been firmly fixed on Weddings so it seemed only natural that my swap for the day was in keeping.

So here it is...


I kept the colour scheme light and simple, doing the one above and also one in Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and gold... 

Both were a hit and I came home without any of mine but a whole heap of gorgeous swaps and tonnes of inspiration.

A new challenge was set to demo's of a certain level to gain promotion and I am fired up to make that next promotion but I would first like to say a huge THANK YOU to my customers and team for getting me to where I am today.

Till next time - Happy Crafting 


No comments:

Post a Comment