Tuesday 17 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Dipping my toe....

.... into the new catalogue!!!

I finally got time today to play with the new stuff that will be available to you all on the 1st of July. 
It has been a pretty busy couple of weeks here by the sea and I have had these goodies in my craft room for a couple of weeks and no chance to play. As a Demonstrator we get to pre order some of the goodies from the up coming catalogue a month before it goes live to customers.   


I just fell in love with this Sea Street when I saw it at Telford and what better set for a Mermaid. It also has a matching Designer Series Paper - so cool!!

I always find it takes a couple of 'plays' with a new set to get the feel for it so I have kept this card simple and clean. I used Coastal Cabana and Whisper White with just a hint of Real Red. 
I fussy cut the starfish which takes no time at all and really adds a sense of movement.

I hope you liked today's card and if you would like to find out more about getting your hands on new goodies earlier than the rest then please leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

Till next time - Happy Crafting 

No comments:

Post a Comment