Tuesday 1 December 2015

Something New...

Starting something new can be quite daunting and that's just how I felt when I ordered my first Project Life kit from Stampin' UP! I have been a demo now for sometime and knew that the kits they put together would work but this was my first attempt at this type of memory keeping.

I have 'scrapbooked' over the years and recently completed an album for my Dad's 65th so why so nervous?
I can say now I honestly don't know. 

I decided to scrap the adventures of our new visitor PAX, the elf on the shelf. 
The beauty of this system of memory keeping is that you can prepare the pages ahead of time if you wish and just add details or you can do each page as you go.

I opted to put the pages together all at once and add pictures and journalling each day. 


Here is the opening page of our album and each day I will be sharing with you the adventures of Pax and my little boy Caiden. 

If you would like to know more about the products used or how to Project Life your own memories then please leave me a comment. 

Be sure to pop back tomorrow to see what Pax gets up to when he returns from his nightly visit to Santa to report on Caiden's behaviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment