Thursday 12 February 2015

Welcome Sweet Baby...

Good Morning.... This week I was asked to create a card for a very special boy who was to be born yesterday. I am very lucky to have a fabulous relationship with the girls at my local vets and they always come to me for their cards. 
When Jo rang I was so pleased to be asked to make her a card for a long awaited nephew who was born by C-Section yesterday!



This is the card which uses the fabulous Celebrate Today stamp set and framelits which can be found in the current Seasonal catalogue from Stampin' UP  It also uses Hardwood for the background and a little bit of Baby, We've Grown for a button like detail. 


All of the products used to make this card can be found in my online shop HERE and don't forget that all purchases of £45 (or multiples) qualify for an exclusive FREE product from our Sale-A-Bration campaign. 
For more information on Sale-A-Bration please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment