Wednesday 25 February 2015

Need a little sympathy?

Hello.....

I'm back today with another collage card. This one is a little different as I have kept the colours very simple. A combination of Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Perfect plum. 


Sympathy cards are always the hardest cards to send and definitely the hardest cards to create. I like to keep a few in my card box as I never feel much like crafting when I get bad news like this. It seems easier to make them when I am in a happy mood. 


I have used the same Butterfly Basics stamp set as yesterdays card but changed the shape of the mask to accommodate the sentiment and kept the stamping to the images in the set leaving out the words. 

Fortunately I have no need to send this card and I hope it stays in my stash for a very long time!

I hope you like today's make and with a change of sentiment it could just as easily be a 'happy card'

No comments:

Post a Comment