Sunday 21 October 2012

Team Training...

A good many Passionettes and Demo's from around the country will be getting together today for a day of crafting and business training being run by the lovely Monica and Bekka. I am so excited to be part of the day and this will be my first training as a Passionette!

Whenever Demo's get together we swap projects which gives us all inspiration as well as a myriad of display items. We all have different styles so it is always good to see someone else's take on the items in our Catalogue.

My swap for today is designed to be a topper so that it can be mounted onto a card, scrapbook page or 3D item by the recipient.

 I used the Apothecary Accents dies to create the two shapes. I spritzed the Night of Navy cardstock with Platinum Shimmer Mist. On the Naturals Ivory centre panel I stamped the birds on a branch image from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set in Night of Navy before using the Spritzer Tool and Soft Suede Marker Pen to add some interest. I finished off with a sentiment from the Elements Of Style stamp set in Night of Navy punched out using the Designer Label punch. A little piece of Crochet Trim adds the final detail.
I hope you like my swap and I will be back tomorrow to share some of the lovliness I received in return.

Till next time - Happy Crafting

3 comments: