Tuesday 16 October 2012

Cyber Crafting with the Passionettes...

A few of the Passionettes got together virtually on Sun for a fun eve of crafting and what better way to spend a cold Autumn eve...
Monica had sent us all a little 'kit' which consisted of 4 die cut pieces using DSP and the Labels Framelits plus a strip of Speciality DSP called Natural Composition. We were all eager to see what they would become but first the challenges....

Our first challenge was to use 2 Colours plus a Neutral, 2 Ribbons, 2 Pearls or Rhinestones, 1 Brad and 1 Punch. We had 45 mins to create, photograph and upload our pics to the Passionettes only site (more info on this exclusive site can be found on my Join My Team page). 


 This was my finished card and I have to tell you the crafting was a doddle compared to the uploading lol. I am probably the most tecnically challenged person there is and so I had to make sure I finished in plenty of time to do the technical stuff. I was really pleased with my card and several others must have liked it too as I won round one along with Debbie.


 The second challenge was to use the colour Blue and 2 different DSP's. I chose to do a 8x8 scrapbook page this time and took a pic of my Dad with my sister and I for the main image. I also had time to whip up this little card to go with it.


The last part of our eve was to make this GORGEOUS little bird house using the bits Monica had sent us. We were supplied with instructions to put it together but the decoration was up to us. I chose to stick as close to the original as was possible... after all "if it ain't broke dont fix it".

I will be back tomorrow with more in depth detail about each project and the materials used.

Till then - Happy Crafting

1 comment: