Saturday 31 December 2011

I'm going in...

..... to my craft room that is and I may be some time lol!!!

This year was our turn to have a delayed Christmas as my girls went to their Dads for the actual day and we had our Christmas day yesterday. My parents came to stay for a few days and so the den, which is currently my craft room, has slowly filled up with boxes, wrapping paper and general stuff.

It's time to enter the room of gloom and clean it all up again so I can actually do some stampin!!!

I promised pics of my favourite projects of 2011 and Santa was very kind to me this year and left an all singing, all dancing digital camera under the tree which will make taking pics a much more enjoyable process than before.

As long as the room doesnt eat me alive I promise to be back later with pics of projects and who knows maybe even a before and after shot of the disgraceful den.

I just want to wish you all a Happy New Year and may all your resolutions be crafty ones!!

Bloggy Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy New Year!!!!!

    I will see you in 39 DAYS!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete