Thursday 1 October 2015

Happy New Year.....


No I haven't gone a little mad or overslept by 3 months lol... 

Today is the start to the new Stampin' UP! year. A fresh set of goals to achieve, new friends to be made and along the way a tonne more fun to be had.

A new goal for me is to blog more and as if she had read my mind my lovely upline MONICA set a challenge for our team to blog for 30 days in October.

Here is a recent card I made for a swap with fellow demos and it is especially meaningful as I look back on 3yrs of being a demonstrator.


One of the things I love about being a demonstrator is the fantastic support and encouragement you get from your upline, fellow team mates and other demos. There is a real sense of friendship and love within our crafty family and each and everyone I meet in my Stampin' UP! journey really do make me happy.

Join me tomorrow and for the rest of the month as I challenge myself and hopefully bring you a little inspiration along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment