Wednesday 8 July 2015

Stampin' UP! WOW swap...


Good Morning....

Hope you are well and enjoying some lovely sunshine still.  



It's been a while since I was at the Stampin' UP! regional training but I realised I hadn't shared with you the project I created for a special swap. 
The Stampin' Creative crew who I blog hop with every month decided to meet up and share a WOW swap. We were a small group of 10 so I had plenty of time to dedicate to my swap.

I chose to CASE a project on pg 75 of the current Stampin' UP! annual catalogue. I wanted something that could be displayed by desks to give us all the little encouragement we sometimes need. In the catalogue they used pieces of wood for the top and bottom sections but I didn't have those so improvised with our wonderfully handy Hardwood stamp. Other stamp sets used were Everything Eleanor and Feel Goods.
Inks used were Rose Red and Soft Suede.
A few pearls and some linen thread completes the project. 



Here is the same hanging using Island Indigo. I hope like me you find both colour ways pleasing


No comments:

Post a Comment