Tuesday 15 April 2014

Sneak Peek...




I thought I would share a sneak peek of one of my retreat projects today. This was inspired by the lovely Cal over at He[art]fully yous. At our Annual Convention in Manchester last year Cal showcased the most wonderful projects using the Spiral Flower die. 

I have been wanting to play for ages and the perfect opportunity came from my need to plan a retreat project and to save time I made it one that could be included in a wedding window display at my favourite Cupcakery

I combined the Stampin' UP! Spiral Flower Die with hand cut ones using Stampin' UP! Circle Framelits. The circles are much more time consuming but the contrast in sizes between the flowers really enhances the beautiful large flower created using the Spiral Flower Die.

Till next time - Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment