Monday 2 July 2012

Its been a while...

Apologies to you all but it's been a busy couple of weeks here in the Nutty house...

I don't know about you but every now and again (much to the Nutty one's disgust lol) I have this over whelming urge to clear all the rooms in the house of anything that hasn't been used in a while and is getting on my nerves. This past couple of weeks have seen me do just that and I feel soooooo much better now.

The only room that escapes this attention is my craft room because lets face it.. It will all get used (oneday) and nothing in there would ever get on my nerves,except that one piece of work which always seems to need just a little something before its complete (we all have one of those don't we?).

Normal service has resumed and I will be back tomorrow with the mammoth project I completed for my neighbour and good friend.

Till then Happy Crafting x

2 comments:

  1. Well done, you!! I just wish you could help me out with all those wonderful skillz when it's time to unpack, lol! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should employ you to help my Dad sort out their place. He's finally trying to do so, but has about 10 years of clutter to sort out... I don't envy him!

    ReplyDelete